Emerald City Music is looking for creative partnerships with local business and corporations in the cities of Seattle and Olympia.
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
It is our hope to build a relationship with each partner, and to find creative ways of supporting mutual growth. To each partner, we bring:
- Brand awareness through our print and online marketing, as well as visibility at our events and performances. We don't want to just print your name and logo; we want to tell your story to the people at our concerts.
- Reach to a wide audience in the Puget Sound, including a millennial tech-savvy crowd in Seattle, and a family-oriented and culturally adventurous crowd in Tacoma and Olympia. Reach is customizable based on your needs.
- Social storytelling, connecting listeners to your brand through our social media channels, blog, and online platforms.
WHAT WE ASK OF PARTNERS
We look forward to discussing your creative ideas around partnering with us. We ask each partner for:
- A tax-deductible financial commitment of $500 – $35,000 supporting Emerald City Music's concert season. Opportunities for financial support are listed below.
- Presence at the event you choose to sponsor. You, and your team, are the people who know your story the best. Having one or more of your team members at the events strengthens your brand, and shows your generous support to our listeners. (And don't worry, we'll get tickets for you and your team.)
CURRENT SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES
This list is updated regularly - check back for more creative ways to sponsor Emerald City Music's work (or send us an email with your ideas!)
SPONSOR AN ARTIST (Range: $5,000 – $10,000)
During Emerald City Music's first season of concerts, 45 world-renowned musicians perform throughout the Puget Sound. By sponsoring an artist, you make it possible for them to visit the region for performances and outreach events. On average, each musician costs approximately $5,000, including concert and outreach fees, roundtrip airfare, and local accommodations. Learn more about each artist and sponsor by clicking the link below.
SPONSOR A CONCERT (Range: $10,000 – $35,000)
With seven performances in Seattle, two in Tacoma, and five in Olympia, sponsoring a concert is the perfect way to put your brand in front of an educated, adventurous audience. Concert sponsors are given maximum visibility in our print and online marketing, as well as at the performance through signage and spoken concert introductions. Browse the list of concert offerings by clicking the link below, and email us with your selection and sponsorship amount.
SPONSOR EDUCATION AND OUTREACH (Range: $500 – $5,000)
At the core of our mission is to bring chamber music to new audiences in Seattle and Olympia. Through educational events, outreach opportunities, and spontaneous pop-up concerts throughout the city, your sponsorship makes a big impact in the success of our mission.