1. All Season 06 Fall Performances will be limited to a 50% capacity audience.
2. Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours is required to attend our events and performances.
3. We ask anyone not in the same household to please stay 6 feet apart. Our number one goal is to keep everyone socially distanced and safe.
4. Wearing a mask is mandatory for the duration of the performance. You may remove your mask if eating or drinking, but we kindly ask you to keep this at a minimum for the safety of yourself and those around you.
5. For contact tracing purposes, we will be archiving customer information—names and email addresses—to keep a record of who was in attendance at each performance. In the event that a COVID-19 positive individual was at a performance, this will allow us to easily get in touch with you and explain the situation.
6. If you feel like you are getting sick, please call (206-250-5510) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are happy to work with you in finding a solution that gets you to an Emerald City Music concert in the near future!
7. These past 18 months have shown us that things can change very quickly without warning. We will continue to monitor the situation and update you regularly as more information is released by Governor Inslee and the Washington state government.